The Noun.


The noun is a word used to name someone or something.
Examples: Karla, Maria, Jose, Police, School, etc.

The nouns types are nine:
      1. Proper noun (my own examples):

  • Juan is my brother.
  • Marcos is a doctor.
  • Jenifer is a nurse.
     2. Concrete Noun (My own Examples):
  • The fruit is on the desk.
  • In the computer is my resume.
     3. Abstract Noun (My own Examples):
  • The love is a pretty feeling.
  • Hate is something wrong.
      4. Collective (My own Examples):
  • The university is near of here.
  • The intelligence is a vey good quality.
      5. Compound Noun (My own Examples):
  • She is a flight attendant. 
  • The baby sister is sleep in my bed.
      6. Simple Noun (My own Examples):
  • The trees are very beautiful.
  • The keys are on the table.
      7. Common Noun (My own Examples):
  • The cats are in the sand box.
  • The dog is in the backyard.
      8. Contable Noun (My own Examples):
  • The 29 cars are in the parking lot.
  • The 2 drees are in the closet.
      9. Uncountable Noun (My own Examples):
  • The sugar is in the bag.
  • The water has a beautiful color.

1 comentarios:

Nicki Minaz

6 de febrero de 2020, 1:09
Permalink this comment

1

dijo...

Marvelous weblog layout! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made blogging glance easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, as well as the content on Simple Sentences .You have so many great ideas! Loved reading .

Publicar un comentario