Quantifiers


Plural Countable.



My own examples:
  • He keeps in his pocket a few candies.
  • Marta satyed several days in california.
  • How many cars are there in the parking lot?
  • There are many students on the school.
  • A number of people are celebrate this day.
  • How many people are there in the meeting?
  • Do you like few sugar in your coffe?
Uncountable:


My own Examples:
  • How much money do you have?
  • I have little time in my schedule.
  • She likes chocolate drink with a little bit of sugar.
  • Do you like studied for the english midterm exam? i like a little bit.
  • I have got some bills.
  • Do you like the music? a little bit.
Plural Countable, Uncountable:

My own Examples:
  • Can you lead me some money?
  • I would have enough many, i will studied in other country.
  • He buys some things in the supermarket.
  • Can you borrow me some souvenirs?

Singular Countable
My own Examples:
  • Neither Carlos or Paty goes to the church.
  • Neither of them is coming to the interview.
  • Every day Maria goes to the university.
Videos: 

Quizzes:

1 comentarios:

1

dijo...

Great work ..It's really very helpful .Thank you so much

Publicar un comentario